What resources would you suggest for teachers new to online teaching? Feel free to add to the comments below.
- Anderson, Terry & Elloumi, Fathi. (2004) Theory and Practice of Online Learning. Athabasca University.
- Boettcher, J.V. (2011) “Ten Best Practices for Teaching Online: Quick Guide for New Online Faculty.” Design for Learning.
- Cain, Geoffrey B. (2012) “15 Time-Saving Tips for Teaching Online”. Brainstorm in Progress.
- Chickering, Arthur W. & Ehrmann, Stephen C. (1996) “Implementing the Seven Principles: Technology as Lever.” The TLT Group.
- Chickering, Arthur W. & Gamson, Zelda F. (1987) “Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education.” Washington Center News.
- Codde, Joseph R. (2006) “Applying the Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education.” Michigan State University.
- Shelton, Kaye. (2006) Online Teaching Tips. Dallas Baptist University Online Education Program.
- Rubric for Online Instruction. (2009). CSU Chico